Immense gratitude – my whole being is incredibly grateful for how Simplified by Jess has impacted my professional and personal life.Read More
Celebrating growth and health during these tumultuous times, I’m pleased to share that an amazing new client of Simplified has created a cannabis cookbook to benefit disabled American Veterans. In his streamlined and fun cookbook, Coach Marc Connor provides individuals a different alternative to meet their medical cannabis needs, as well as improving their overall lifestyle.
“As soon as cannabis became legal, I’ve been helping other Vets like me move toward living a chemical-free lifestyle… and that includes eliminating pain pills. After my second knee surgery, I realized that I didn’t need the pain pills the doctors prescribed. Cannabis worked better! Ever since, I’ve been cookin’ with cannabis… and helping others learn how to do the same.” – Coach Marc Connor, a disabled Navy Vet and Cannabis advocate.
For just ten bucks, evolve your palate from traditional “dank” treats to the edible expansiveness in which cooking with cannabutter provides adults who use it for both medication and recreation. Cannabutter Cookin’ features 25 tastebud-tickling, tried ‘n true recipes including salads, sides, soups ‘n stews, entrees and desserts.
Coach Connor believes in giving back to those who served our country, those who deserve access to resources not readily accessible to them. Because of this, Coach Connor guarantees that (at least) 25% of the purchase amount is donated to Vets.
This cookbook is work of love as a result of over three years of medicinal cooking.
When I started Simplified by Jess three years ago, I could have never imagined what it would be like today. I am truly humbled and grateful – I had the distinct privilege of designing my life around my passions and unique skillset, and I do not take that for granted. I have the extreme honor of serving Simplified clients in so many different industries and modalities, AND I’ve collaborated with phenomenal companies across the country to streamline and improve their marketing, branding and recruiting processes.
Maintaining a constantly motivated and united remote team isn’t always easy – especially if you’re new on the scene. And thanks to COVID-19, almost everyone – willingly or otherwise – has had to become a make-shift remote worker. But how do you keep your team motivated and united despite the incumbent distractions of working from home and the gloomy atmosphere presented by the news? Well, for starters, you need to engage in team-building activities that will keep your employees happy, united, and motivated. Here are a few cool ones to get you started.
We have all been navigating our figurative boats through the tumultuous sea that is COVID-19. At the beginning of the year, none of us knew what 2020 had in store – many of us as business owners and individuals created big plans for 2020 and beyond. However, now we are all in a new world six months later and we must pivot ourselves and our businesses to accommodate for our new normal.
Self-love can abate suffering. Between “sheltering in place”, indefinite school closures, hourly workers suffering from shuttered businesses, the general fear felt throughout your body from watching the news and the unknown of it all, it’s no secret that the lot of us are suffering on the inside. Many of us are “keeping it together” for our families, but we need to understand that stress has a major impact on your mind and body – it’s important to MAKE the time for self-care and self-love.
Are you interested in winning a free year of Todoist Premium? That’s right – 365 days of incredible integration and efficiency courtesy of Simplified! Everyone who newly subscribes to receive Simplified Suggestions email communications between March 2nd through March 31st will be entered into a raffle! One entry per new Simplified Suggestions subscriber. Sign up for Simplified Suggestion communications TODAY!
Events of any sort, whether they be personal or professional, should be stress-free if you start and finish both organized and prepared. If you are efficiently and effectively planning an event, that alone will reduce the likelihood of day-of issues by 80%. The other 20%? None of us can do anything about unknown external outliers or unlucky circumstances – dealing with those takes patience (I’m still learning to be more patient, so that’s not what this post is about).
Two years ago, I could not have imagined where Simplified would take me in life. Back then, Simplified was a pure project of love and inspiration to help people simplify as much as I could. I’m grateful to report that it has blossomed into a thriving small business which has truly helped many people in my community streamline themselves in every facet of life and business.